Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kaylee's Golden Birthday


Grandpa and Grandma came the day before, to wish Kaylee a happy birthday. They got her a purse filled with everything a little girl could dream of... including a $5 bill, which Kaylee loves and now tells everyone she has "a ton of money!".



Her actual birthday was exhausting, but still came with a few perks.


The endocrinologist gave Kaylee a Lenny the Lion for her birthday. He is a stuffed animal with sites for pokey shots. On the way home from the hospital we heard Kaylee's favorite song come on the radio so we turned it up and sang our hearts out. "WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!" And Kaylee has perfected the "Like, ever." part. :) The first time she heard it come on she asked me what it was about. After I told her, she smiled really big and has loved the song ever since. Ha!


Kaylee got her first site EVER attached to that lovely purple pump. :)


On Saturday we celebrated her birthday by going horse back riding with two of her new friends.















My wispy bangs are still growing out from Kade's birth. They drive me nuts, but it is what it is. We all had a lot of fun learning about horses and riding on them... well, almost all. Kade took one ride and was no longer interested. He did, however, like watching and completely adored the pug and the cat running around.








 (Making a wish after she blew out her candle, too cute.)

I can't believe our sweet baby girl is five. FIVE I tell ya. Where does the time go? She is amazing, so full of love, and is such a helper. She loves doing crafts and learning to write when she isn't helping her brothers. She makes life so wonderful, I am so grateful to have her and feel so stinkin' lucky that she calls me mom. 

Kaylee's Birthday Interview
1. Kaylee, how old are you? Four... five!
2. How does it feel to be five? Stylish and nice.
3. How was your day? Good.
4. What was the weather like? Kind of cold.
5. What do you think is the most important thing you've learned in life so far? Um, about being alive. How important it is to stay alive, knowing what it is, and keeping care of myself.
6. Who is your best friend? Well, my favorite friend is GRANDMA!!!!
7.  Tell me about our family. Families, love, and dreams come true. We know what to do, and our lives come true. We know what to do, we are blessed in Heaven. Okay, well, here's mom.  Whenever she feels sad we come by and rub her back. Dad sleeps all day and works all night. Mom works all day long. Cael plays whatever he does and messes up everybody's work. Kade cries like a whiny boat. I work and clean up, I am the good-est older sister.
8. Do you like having two brothers? Yeah.
9. What are your favorite books? Books about friends, and The Bible.
10. What are your favorite shows? Dragon Tales.
11. What is your favorite toy to play with? Cael. (Giggles and looks at Cael). Cael is my favorite toy to play with. "Cael, I am your favorite buddy to play with! Kade is my rock buddy."
12. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be, when I grow up, a mom.
13. Do you think you'll ever get married? Yes.
14. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? Seven or eight.
15. What is your favorite food? Peanut butter will jelly, or honey.
16. What is your favorite candy? Everything. Gummy worms.
17. Anything you're scared of? Bugs, eating me.
18. What do you love most in the world? Everything that is on earth, except for monsters!

We love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Kaylee!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Janessa said...

She is such a doll! Especially the part where she's getting married when she's 7 or 8 :) I miss you!

Austin said...

"Kade cries like a whiny boat." hahaha. what a sweetie. this is adorable.